Working papers (under review or revision):
- Nagatsu, M. and Põder, K. ‘Economists’ concept of choice: an experimental study’ (under revision)
- Nagatsu, M., Larsen, K., Karabegovic, M.,Székely, M., Mønster, D. and Michael, J. ‘Making good cider out of bad apples: Signaling expectations boosts cooperation among would-be free riders’ Judgment and Decision Making.
- MacLeod, M. and Nagatsu, M. ‘What does interdisciplinarity look like in practice: Mapping interdisciplinarity and its limits in the environmental sciences’ Studies in History and Philosophy of Science Part A
- Malecka, M. and Nagatsu, M. ‘How behavioural research has informed consumer law: The many faces of behavioural research‘ in K. Purnhagen, A. Sibony and H. Micklitz (eds.) Research handbook on methods in consumer law, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Nagatsu, M. ‘Experimental philosophy of economics’ in D. Wilkenfeld and R. Samuels (eds.) Advances in Experimental Philosophy of Science (Bloomsbury)
- Nagatsu, M. and Ruzenne, A. (eds.) Frontiers of social science: philosophical reflections (Bloomsbury)
- Salmela, M. and Nagatsu, M. (2017), ‘How does it really feel to act together? Shared emotions and the phenomenology of we agency‘, Phenomenology and the Cognitive Sciences. 16(3), 449-470. DOI: 10.1007/s11097-016-9465-z
- Salmela, M. and Nagatsu, M. (2016), ‘Collective emotions and joint action: beyond received and minimalist approaches‘, Journal of Social Ontology, Published online 4 March 2016.
- MacLeod, M. and Nagatsu, M (2016) ‘Model coupling in resource economics: conditions for effective interdisciplinary collaboration‘ Philosophy of Science 83:412-433.
- Nagatsu, M (2015) ‘Social nudges: their mechanisms and justification‘ in a special issue of Review of Philosophy and Psychology 6:481-494. guest editors Till Grüne-Yanoff and Adrien Barton.
- Nagatsu, M (2015) ‘Behavioral Economics, History of‘, In: James D. Wright (editor-in-chief), International Encyclopedia of the Social & Behavioral Sciences, 2nd edition, Vol 2. Oxford: Elsevier. pp. 443–449.
- Godman, M, Nagatsu, M and Salmela, M.(2014) ‘The social motivation hypothesis for prosocial behavior‘, Philosophy of the Social Sciences 44(5): 563–587.
- Nagatsu, M. (2013b) ‘Experimental philosophy of economics’, Economics and Philosophy 29(2): 263-276.
- Nagatsu, M. (2013a) ‘The limits of unification for theory appraisal: A case of economics and psychology’ Synthese 190(12):2267-2289.
- Nagatsu, M. (2010b) ‘Function and mechanism: The metaphysics of neuroeconomics’, Journal of Economic Methodology 17 (2): 197-205
- Nagatsu, M. (2010a) ‘Beyond circularity and normativity: Measurement and progress in behavioural economics’, Philosophy of the Social Sciences 40: 265-290
- Nagatsu, M. (2015) ‘Review of Ross’s (2014) Philosophy of Economics‘, Journal of Economic Methodology 22:1, 123-128.
- Nagatsu, M. (2011) ‘Review of Philosophy of the Social Sciences: Philosophical Theory and Scientifc Practice, edited by C. Mantzavinos. Cambridge University Press, 2009‘, Economics and Philosophy 27(1): 75–83.
Here is my Google Scholar page.
(Image: Jack Kerouac transferring the Dharma Bums text from the original scroll to a standard form. January 1958; I wish I could write half as fast as he did!)